Sunday, March 22, 2009

San Carlos...

Hospitals and surgery rooms. Crazy things happen in Mexican hospitals one of which is letting american pre-dental, and pre-med students into the operating room to hang out, observe, and sometimes even assist in the sugeries. This is Nick and I just agter walking in the OR and getting scrubbed up.

Javier was one of the little kids that we saw at the orphanage. It is funny to see how much all of these little kids love to see their tall friends from America and how much they love to play with the cameras and have their pictures taken. It is a humbling experience to be go to these places and spend some time with little kids that can have a day of fun with nothing more than a few gringos that don't speak their language, a camera, and a set of monkey bars


She sells sea shells down by the sea shore. Nick and I took a nice afternoon walk on the beach and came across these awesome shells that had these bright pink stripes on them. I decided to set them up as so and see if I could have a little artistic flare come out, and I am glad to say that I think I pulled it off.

Jordan, Me, Nick, Noe, Brandon, and Eric. Great friendships made and fun days spent basking in the sun and absorbing in the Mexican culture. Us sitting over the harbor, in Guaymas after going to "el mercado" in the city.

Bliss
San Carlos was amazing. Everything from the experience we had, to the friends that we made and the time that was just enjoying beautiful sunsets like this.


Our last night on be beach

2 comments:

~L~ said...

I adore you. And I am very impressed at your first attempt of "artistic flare." haha. Ps. was this "nice afternoon walk on the beach" a romantic one. jk. See you this weekend!

micahandwhitney said...

i'm glad you made it back safe