Saturday, May 2, 2009

And so it ends...

Good times had and good memories made. The end of the school year brings sadness and joy. Freshly vacumed carpet and dusted down walls can only mean one thing... End of the semester. I had a lot of time to live in my little slice of Cedar City and just like that, in one day it as if I was never there at all. As someone new fills my space, I would like to think that the walls, floor, and ceiling of my little room will never forget the times that we shared and the fun that we had. Hours of studying, sleeping, talking on the phone and our weekend getaways were spent in this little space and will surely be missed.

1 comment:

micahandwhitney said...

I definitely don't like the sight of this...we're going to miss you friend! come visit anytime. bring your cute girl friend and we'll go on double dates :D hope you have a great summer...