Monday, December 7, 2009

Give me ten...

First things first... Yes I am copying Lisa, no I didn't steal the picture from her I took it with my own camera, and I do this all because she is way more creative than I am...

1. Water Picks
2. Affairs. Not the bad kind where you cheat on your significant other and have some secret mister/mistress but rather just everyday affairs: Work, errands, etc...
3. The snow pack
4. Water skiing
5. Surfing even though I have never done it is is something that I would like learn how to do, maybe I'll make Dr. Barton teach me.
6. Dental service projects to South America.
7. Clean sheets and the way they smell when fresh out of the dryer
8. Lisa's art projects and projects in general.
9. Spain, in particular Madrid, Bilbao, and San Sebastian
10. Late night phone calls, the ones that wake you up in the middle of the night.

No comments: