Sunday, January 3, 2010

Winter fun and a hobby for us both





Sorry for the lack of Blogging as of late but with the semester ending, Christmas, and all of the work that has been going on blogging has been on the bottom of my list! Not to mention I have been spending some much needed time with Lisa which has been the best part of the Holidays. Well this Christmas Lisa and I decided to get back into some old hobbies and especially one that we both enjoy and can enjoy together. We each have our own likes, talents, hobbies, and ideas of fun and one of the greatest things about us is that we support each other in those areas and enjoy seeing each other succeed as well. Well now we decided to get back into snowboarding; something that I haven't done since my back surgery in 2007 and Lisa hasn't done since her last year in good old Alaska. Well we had our first night out together on the New Years Day night. Our singles ward had a pretty cool activity where if you didn't have gear to go skiing or snowboarding then they would rent it for you and also bought whoever wanted to go, night skiing passes at Brighton, dinner, and a good night rest at a cabin that they had for our use. Well Lisa and I took advantage of the free passes since we already had all of our gear and when we were done went and got a good first of the year prime rib dinner, and spent the night in the comfort of our own beds ha ha. Well I am super stoked to head up again this week (we are shooting for Thursday) and keep up and share this renewed hobby with the most beautiful girl in the world, my amazing girlfriend, Lisa...

Until next time all! Have fun, a good first week of the new year and I will blog to you all soon!

1 comment:

~L~ said...

Sweet pics. I can't wait to go again.