Sunday, October 18, 2009

Be all you can be...


Farewell to our good friend Brandon Smith. Last week was his last with us here in Utah. He has been a good teammate and an even better friend. Brandon has played on our softball team for the past five or so years and has become one of my very good friends and now he is off onto his next big adventure of joining the army, continuing onto ranger school and then pursuing his goal of becoming a seal. I'm sad to see him go but respect him so much for his goal and going through with it. To send him off we had a little going away party after our softball game with those of the team that could make it. Poker, x-box, jokes, and laughs were just about enough to keep us going and pull an all-nighter but most of us crashed at about four in the morning. Well Brandon, good luck and have fun my friend. I hope that all goes well for you and I hope to see you soon.







1 comment:

~L~ said...

The start of the post you make is sound like he died.