Monday, September 7, 2009

My Birthday Week...

Well seeing that it is my birthday Week this week I decided to assume the role of copy-cat and follow the example of Lisa and take a moment to post a few things that are on my Birthday wish list. I really don't have to many things that to put on it because as many of you know, I am not to picky and just enjoy something that is heartfelt. But I do have a few things that I would enjoy in my collection...

One being the 11mm iPhone compatible Full Metal Jacket earbuds from Skullcandy. Black or the chrome that are shown would be preferred.


The Mens Geosphere jacket by northface. Black would be the Ideal color.



The Nike + iPod Sport Kit.


Sportsuit™ Convertible for iPhone 3G/3GS.

These are a few things, and I hope that you all have a great week as well.

1 comment:

leslie miles stobbe said...

I am going to buy you everything on your list. Just you watch!