Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sorry...



Well, it has been quite a long time since I last blogged and for that I apologize. I have been just crazy busy with work, finishing up summer school and getting started with this fall semester. Lisa and I had such a fun and amazing summer and there are so many things that I didn't even get to blog about; fairs, trips so California, Puerto Rico, Parties, and family get togethers. This is for real, one of the most fun summers that I have had and I owe a lot of that to my sidekick Lisa. The first pic on here was taken in Puerto Rico after having gone on a kayak ride out to the Biolumenecant bays in Esperanza. It was amazing! The second pic is me out in the middle of the ocean on a scuba trip! Well I would love to right more and I soon will hopefully recaping a lot of the past few months, but now I have to get to bed for tomorrow we are headed up to the Mountain man rendezvous in Fort Bridger Wyoming. Until then have a good night and great labor day weekend.

No comments: